Dear TAAO members,
The “OTTAWA CHINESE CUP Beach volleyball tournament 2007” will start at
10:00 AM on July 28, 2007 (this Saturday!) at Mooney’s Bay.
Our V-Team, representing us (TAAO), will join the competition.
Haven’t seen many of you for a while. If you would like to relax a bit this Saturday, enjoy the outdoor sports, sunshine, fresh air, friends making, information sharing, kids and family mingling, or simply want to exchange and taste different delicious food … just bring yourself and your family and have potluck with us at noon time.
Here are some related info:
- Parking is free across the RiverSide road and at a near special place that known by one of our alumni. Just come to see us to get the direction.
- The V-Team members will meet there at 9:30AM. Whoever gets there early, please find and keep some beach or picnic tables/benches for our TsingHua families to hold our treasures and the Potluck.
- Don’t forget your sun scream, sunglasses, hats…etc. or swimming suits if you get too excited and want to jump into the water to cool yourself down.
- Don’t forget to bring your camera to record some nice moments of our families and friends. Let’s enjoy the summer and the friendship!
- Unfortunately 章子怡 (特邀) got some visiting friends from the US and cannot cheer for us this Saturday. But she promised to come next time and hope our TAAO V-Team can do our best and fight all the way through towards the peak.
Best regards and hope to see you there this Saturday!